Picnic/Camping at Voltz Lake (near Antioch, IL)
Come and join us at beautiful Voltz Lake located in Salem, WI, 5 minutes North of Antioch. We are hosting a party at our “private campground” right on the lake. We have a pier with 2 kayaks, a pedal boat, a small fishing boat. You can also bring your small watercraft. The lake is shallow in front of our lot, but deep enough to swim in the middle (20 ft), so bring your swimsuits !
Sunday - August 19th
(arrive on Saturday August 18th for those who wish to camp with us)
The address is:
- 11745 231st Ct, Trevor, WI 53179
- or 11745 231st Ct, Salem, WI 53179 (same place, but some navigation systems prefer Salem instead of Trevor)
Google maps (location map on the 2nd page): https://www.google.com/maps/dir//11745+231st+Ct,+Trevor,+WIfirstname.lastname@example.org,-88.0890875,16z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x880f873306ed4f1b:0x916d7f69ba4c7a35!2m2!1d-88.0878607!2d42.5085102
· Bring your own picnic, meats to grill, coolers, lawn chairs,… We have tables.
· We have several charcoal and gas grills, no need to bring your own
· We will have water and limited supply of sangria, craft beers, wine, and ice. Please also bring your favorite beverage
· On site toilet is a “deluxe” super clean porta potty
· Water and electricity available for campers
· No street parking. We have space available on the lot for 10-12 cars maximum, please try to carpool
Contact: Francois & Fabienne Mortier
Francois’s cell: 847-508-7385 – Fabienne’s cell: 262-259-0361